work with me
You were so brave to take the leap to start your own business
You have a big heart. You're an expert in your field.
And you know you could really help people with what you do.
So it’s super frustrating that your business isn't growing at the rate you want it to:
What if you could have the successful business you so desperately want, based on your unique talents?
So you can hit your revenue goals consistently, doing what YOU love and do best?
You've come to the right place.
I am Dr. Marianne van den Broek, talent and mindset expert.
What always stood out to me in my work as a certified MD and psychiatrist, is that every person has a unique combination of strengths and personality: their talents.
After working with clients for a decade, there's one thing I know for sure:
true success (that looks amazing on the outside, and feels amazing on the inside) comes from building on YOUR unique talents.
Knowing how to use your biggest talents is like finally discovering that missing puzzle piece to success that has been missing since you decided to start a business:
- That step by step plan to build your dream business in a way that fits YOUR unique talents and lifestyle
- How to attract YOUR ideal clients with ease
- Stop playing small: make the money and the impact YOU are meant to make
- Know exactly what makes potential clients choose YOU over the competition - even if they have the proven business track record you are still building
- Understand how to work in your business in a way that is joyful and energizing to YOU, instead of doing what everyone else is doing
"I finally understand what leveraging my talents actually looks like for me."
"Before starting my business, I had years of traditional media executive experience. Ever since becoming an entrepreneur, I struggled with finding the one thing I love doing and do best.
Working with Marianne felt like finally the curtains were pulled to reveal the whole me. And I loved what I saw, and how true it was. Marianne connects the dots, explains everything clearly, and she asks great questions. She's honest, inspiring and stimulating.
I now understand what brings me joy, what I need to stop doing and what energizes me. The session gave me the confidence to choose my direction - which is pretty major for a multipotentialite like me!"
Janet van Dijk
"I now know how to leverage my strengths. I can create much more from a place of flow and inspiration"
"I loved that we both went into the sessions with an open mind. Marianne was able to sense where the pain was and not afraid to dig deep.
It amazed me how much we were able to do in such a short time, especially since I wasn't aware of how I was holding myself back.
Thanks to our work together, I look at myself differently. I now know how to leverage my strengths. I can create from a place of flow and inspiration."
Wendy van Hardeveld
Why base your business on your talents?
As an entrepreneur, YOU are the biggest asset your business has.
You can provide a superb service and have all the business and marketing knowledge you'll ever need, but:
your business depends on whether YOU are the best possible version of yourself.
What I see, time and time again, is ambitious women who are experts in their fields. In theory, they know how to build a business and get clients. And they FEEL that they could be really successful with their business. But it just isn't working, or at least not at the pace they want it to. And that feels incredibly frustrating.
And almost every time, it's a combination of three problems:
- They don't know their biggest natural talents, or how to leverage them. And so they build a business based on their skills...which will always feel like hard work and like something is 'off'. And potential clients will sense that.
- They try to apply a business strategy that has worked for someone else (a mentor, a coach, the teacher of your business program) and it just isn't working. Which makes them doubt everything. Maybe their services are worthless? Or there's something wrong with them? Or perhaps they shouldn't be an entrepreneur in the first place? When instead, all they need is to understand the exact right steps for THEM.
- They are holding themselves back. Everyone has blind spots and subconscious beliefs that can get in the way of what you really want: helping people and making good money with your talents. And they're called blind spots for a reason! What they need is someone to show them where they're keeping themselves small and how to work on the mindset and the subconscious.
How you can work with me
Talent session - take the first steps to build a talent based business
This is for you if: you want to know your true talents and find out how these translate into your dream business
- My analysis of your unique combination of strengths and personality
I'll analyze your strengths and personality through tests you take, including the Clifton Strengths Finder (your prep time: around 30 minutes).
- A talent strategy session
We have a 90-minute session in which you learn all about how your unique talents translate into your dream business and what your biggest potential pitfall is.
- An on track call
We have a 30-minute call to check whether you are still on track based on the insights you got in the talent session.
€390 / $ 435 (includes 21% VAT)
Want to know if this is for you?
"Marianne has helped me not only accept, but deeply appreciate the things that make me unique"
"I had already worked with several coaches before working with Marianne, but never on how to leverage my strengths (instead of trying to improve what isn't serving me) and on how to listen to my intuition.
Marianne is a master of empowering women. She quickly gets what you mean and has the right words for things I am not yet able to express myself.
Marianne has helped me not only accept, but deeply appreciate the things that make me unique. She gave me the gentle push I needed to have bigger goals."
Do you want to finally have the successful business you are meant to have, by leveraging your unique talents?
So you can start hitting your revenue goals consistently, doing what you love?
Then here's your next step:
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the Clifton Strengths Finder?
The Clifton Strengths Finder is the test we use to uncover your biggest strengths, including the one thing you're better at than 10,000 other people. When you know how to leverage your strengths, you are 3x more likely to have excellent quality of life and 6x more likely to do what you do best every day. Companies that use strengths make up to 30% more profit.
I explain what the test is and why I love to use it with my clients in more detail in this video:
2. Can I work with you longer?
Yes, I have a 6-month program that I offer by application only. If you want to learn more, plan a discovery call and we'll discuss whether this is a good fit!